Crafts | Crochet | Printables | Desserts (scroll down)
St. Patrick’s Day Desserts:
1. Boozy Shamrock Shake | Cooking With Curls – A Boozy Shamrock Shake is the perfect way for adults to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day .
2. St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies | NoBiggie.net – St. Patrick’s Day muddy buddies with free printable tag. Whether you call them muddy buddies or puppy chow, both are always a favorite!
3. Pot O’ Gold cake tutorial | Ashlee Marie – an easy tutorial to make my pot of gold cake, with a cheesecake in the center of a ball pan cake, frosted with ganache and covered in fondant
4. St. Patrick’s Day Lime White Chocolate Chips Cupcakes + Freebie | The Crafting Nook by Titicrafty – Delicious recipe for lime and chocolate chips cupcakes with a yummy green vanilla frosting. Enjoy St. Patrick’s Day with a burst of flavor!
5. Homemade St. Patrick’s Day Gum Drops Recipe | Thrifty Jinxy – This Homemade St. Patrick’s Day Gum Drops Recipe is a fun way to make your own shamrock candy in your kitchen.
6. How to Make a Rainbow Layer Cake with Easy Buttercream Frosting – How to make a rainbow layer cake using boxed cake mix. Includes recipe for easy, homemade buttercream frosting. This cake really makes a statement!
7. Chocolate Covered Golden Oreos | Frugal Mom Eh! – Sometimes it’s super nice to have festive treats on hand, such as these Chocolate Covered Golden Oreos for St. Patrick’s Day.
8. Shamrock Blizzard | Tasty Kitchen Blog – A tasty shamrock blizzard
9. Luscious Lime Cooler Bars | Frugal Family Home – This recipe for lime cooler bars is the perfect combination of sweet and tart with a cookie crunch too. They are easy to make and taste so good.
10. Rainbow Kids Snack | The Crafting Chicks – Adorable rainbow snack for your kiddos
11. No-Bake Mint-Free St. Patrick’s Day Dessert | Nifty Mom – This no-bake mint-free St. Patricks Day dessert is kid-friendly and quick & easy to make!
12. Leprechaun Hat Treats | Midwestern Moms – My son and I had fun in the kitchen this weekend making delicious Leprechaun Hat Treats. These are so simple to make. Your kids have a blast creating these treats for St. Patrick’s Day.
13. Yum! A Shamrock Shake Recipe Filled With Charm | thegoodstuff – Serve up some St. Patty’s Day fun with this tasty Shamrock Shake recipe. It’s filled to the brim with goodness and a few charms!
14. Irish Cream Brownies with Brown Butter Icing | Kitchen Meets Girl – Irish Cream is incorporated into the batter in these Irish Cream Brownies with Brown Butter Icing. It’s also brushed on top of the warm brownies right out of the oven. Finally, it’s incorporated into the brown butter icing that is spread on top.
15. Raw & Vegan Chocolate Mint Tarts | Gluten-Free Vegan Pantry – These raw chocolate mint tarts are the perfect way to celebrate St. Patricks Day! Rich, creamy and simple, you only need 11 ingredients to make these | yum!
16. Boozy Shamrock Shake Recipe | Sugar & Cloth – We’re skipping the plain old green dye drinks for St. Patrick’s Day, and are sticking with this fresh mint boozy shamrock shake recipe instead…
17. Kiss Me I’m Irish Chocolate Suckers | Eighteen25 – Chocolate suckers and “Kiss Me I’m Irish” printables.
18. St. Patrick’s Day Cereal Bars | Bests and Bites – Super chewy St. Patrick’s Day cereal bars (a.k.a rice crispy treats) made with Lucky Charms, Golden Grahams and marshmallows. A simple no-bake recipe!
19. Plaid Shamrock Cookies | Sugared Productions Blog – Learn how to make and decorate adorable plaid shamrock cookies!
20. St. Patrick’s Day S’more Snack Mix | Creations by Kara – St. Patrick’s Day Smore Snack Mix | Ooey gooey marshmallow covered popcorn with grahams and chocolate. What’s not to love?
Where to next? Click your favorite category!
Crafts | Crochet | Printables | Desserts
Check out these posts too: